Care24 provides practical help and support for when you need that extra bit of help. Offering a full range of home and personal care services to enable older and vulnerable people to continue to live safe and well in their own home for as long as they wish or are able to do so. Our flexible approach means that if your circumstances change, we can adapt quickly to support you.
We provide a cost effective alternative to residential care for private customers presently in Wyre Forest and visiting care packages via Worcestershire County Council, delivering safe, compassionate and dignified care in your home in a way that suits your need.
When you need that a little extra help, Care24 offers help with:
- Getting up and out of bed
- Washing, showering or bathing
- Getting dressed and undressed
- Managing medication
- Preparing snacks and drinks
- Getting ready for bed at night
Unlike other services, which tie you into long contracts, you can decide how little or much care you need, when you need it. If you no longer need the service, we only ask for 14 days' notice.
When you become a customer of Care24, we will design a unique plan with you containing everything you need us to do and we will review it on a regular basis to make sure that our service changes as quickly and easily as your need change.
Care24 is delivered by a team of highly trained and experienced Care Workers employed by The Community Housing Group (one of the biggest Registered Providers of social housing in Worcestershire), not an agency. Our Care Workers are dedicated, caring professionals who will make sure your needs and wishes are taken into account, and will treat you with courtesy, dignity and respect at all times.
What makes Care24 different:
- Care Quality Commission (CQC) accredited
- Employ and manage all our Care Workers directly in the Wyre Forest
- Ensure continuity of care by providing small teams of carers for each customer
- No charges for mileage
- No advance payments – you receive the care first before you are charged
- All staff are DBS checked (previously CRB)
- Free assessments
- Electronic case management (family members can log in and see notes relating to care visit).
For an informal chat or to arrange a free home assessment, call us today on 01562 733226 or fill in our online enquiry form .